Subang Jaya Medical Centre
Subang Jaya Medical Centre is strategically located and is five minutes away from the Subang Jaya KTM and LRT Stations. From there, you can take a Grab or bus for a short ride to the hospital.
The Grand Dorsett is next to the hospital and Holiday Villa is within walking distance to the hospital. Other alternatives would be the Empire Hotel, Saujana Hotel or Airbnb stays.
- Parking Fee details
- RM 2.00 1st HOUR or part thereof, add RM 1 every subsequent half hour or less
- RM 10.00 Maximum Charge (per day)
- RM 3.00 Monday - Saturday (7:00pm - 7:00am)
- RM 3.00 Sunday and Public Holiday (per entry)
- Nearby public transport, shuttle services.
- SJMC is located 2km away from the Subang Jaya KTM and LRT Stations
- Rapid buses are available and there are multiple stops close by
- Wheelchair availability and where to get them.
- Wheelchairs are readily available at the Main Lobby entrance and Emergency Unit entrance
- Maybank & CIMB ATMs available with MEPS facilities at B1 (OutPatient Centre)
- Cafe 35 (Level G, OutPatient Centre)
- Flavours Food Hall, Starbucks, Chicken Rice Shop, Just Fruits, JO Wigs, Cambridge Weight Plan, Medifeet & Family Mart (Mediplex)
- Subway, MyNews Retail, Hot & Roll & 1901 Hot Dogs (B1, Outpatient Centre)
- Accent Wellness Compounding Pharmacy
- Visitor Policy
In-line with the recent Government's Movement Control Order (MCO), the Visitor Policy for inpatient will be revised with effect from 6/5/2021 as follows:
- NO visitor will be allowed.
- Only ONE carer per paediatric patient or ill patient will be allowed to stay in. The carer will be required to have a negative COVID-19 test result prior to staying in.
- The carer MUST wear a mask at all times.