Are you an exceptional Clinical Trial Coordinator with proven clinical research studies? If so, you could be the right person for this exciting new position at Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC).
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Clinical Trial Coordinator to join the Hospital.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of clinical research studies and clinical trials within Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group, working closely with Cancer Research Malaysia
The successful candidate for the position will:
- The successful applicant will possess the following key capabilities:
- Responsible for sourcing funding for the research projects.
- Prepare application proposal for the Independent Ethics Committee and/or Drug Committee.
- Assist in preparing Trial Budget overview and monitor throughout the trial period.
- Assists Principal Investigators to develop Protocols, Patient Information Sheets and Informed Consent.
- Ensures all aspects of the conduct of research within the Clinical Trials Unit abide with the laws and regulations of the Ministry of Health National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) including the Malaysia Good Clinical Practice Guideline (CGP).
- Assists in the development and update of Clinical Trials Unit Policies and Standard Operating Procedures and ensures compliance.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a health-related area.
- Minimum 5 year(s) working experience in the healthcare field is required for this position.
- Matured, dynamic and trustworthy strategic thinker who is personable, self-motivated and consistently portrays a professional approach when carrying out duties
If you believe you have the attributes we are looking for, lodge your application at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30th July 2020.
A very attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For further enquiries on this position, please contact HR at email@example.com OR at 03 – 5639 1733.